To upload a sketch to a drawing.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Drawings tool.
- Click on a drawing's Sketches tab to view all of its sketches.
- When viewing all drawings in list view, any drawings that contain sketches will have a sketch icon (it looks like a pencil) next to the download link. Hover over the icon to see how many sketches are attached to the drawing.
- Navigate to your project's Drawings tool.
- Click Info next to the drawing you would like to add a sketch to.
- Click the Add Sketch button on the right side of the page.
- Number: Specify a number for the new sketch. Sketch numbers must be unique per drawing.
- Name: Enter a name for the drawing.
- File: Attach a file from your machine's hard drive or from the Documents library.
(Note: You can only upload a single file.)
- Date: Select a date that will be associated with the sketch.
- Click Create.