To link observations to a drawing.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To add markups to the Personal layer, 'Read Only' or above permission on the project's Drawings tool.
- To publish personal markups to the Published layer, 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Drawings tool. See What is the difference between personal and published markups?
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool.
- Click Open next to the drawing you want to mark up.
Note: You can also click Info next to the drawing, then click Open in Viewer / Markup.
- Click the Markup icon.
- Click the Observations icon from the Markup toolbar. See Mark Up a Drawing.
- Click the area of the drawing you want to add the observation to.
- In the Link an Observation box, begin typing to search for the observation you want to add.
Tip! Double-click to bring up a list of all the observations in the project that you have access to.
- Click the observation that you want to add to the drawing.
Note: The color of the pin denotes the status of the observation.
- Blue: Initiated
- Yellow: Ready for Review
- Red: Not Accepted
- Gray: Closed