To link related drawing sheets to each other.
Use the web application's Drawing tool to link up your drawing set, then easily navigate through your drawing set from your computer, iPhone, iPad, or Android application by clicking or tapping links.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Read-only' and above on the project's Drawings tool.
Note: Read-only users cannot publish their markups.
- Best practice tip: To draw a circle over the desired link area, start at the upper-left corner where the edges of the left and top sides of the circle would meet. Hold the Shift key (to create a symmetrical circle), left-click and drag to the bottom right of the circle, and release the left-click.
- Navigate to your project's Drawing tool.
- Click Open in the drawing log next to the drawing you're going to mark up.
- Click the Markup icon in the upper right of the page.
Note: You can also click Info in the drawing log next to the drawing you would like to add an item to, then click Open in Viewer / Markup in the right pane.
Select the Drawing tool in the markup toolbar.
Note: See Mark Up a Drawing.
- Use this tool to highlight a specific section of the drawing using either a circle or a square.
- Type the drawing number or title into the "Link a Drawing" text field to find and select the related drawing sheet.
- Changes are automatically saved, so you can click the X at the top of the page when you are finished.