To view a project's direct costs and the cost code details for each cost.
There are two views available for viewing your Direct Costs, the Summary view and the Summary by Cost Code view.
- The Summary view shows all direct costs in order of date listed as either the "Expense Date" or "Invoice Date".
- The Summary by Cost Code view shows all direct costs organized by cost code.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Read-Only' and above on the project's Direct Costs tool.
- The Summary by Cost Code view allows you to filter by Category and Cost Code. These filters are not available for the Summary view. See Search and Filter Direct Costs.
- Navigate to the Direct Costs tool.
- In the Views box in the right pane, you have the option to click Summary or Summary by Cost Code. These views are also listed as tabs at the top of the page. The Summary view is the defaulted view.