To generate a Quick Response (QR) code for a correspondence item.
You can generate a QR code for a correspondence item using the steps below and then print it out to place it at a location on a job site. This allows project team members in the field to quickly access information about the correspondence item from their mobile devices.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- Access to the correspondence item. See View a Correspondence Item.
- Additional Information:
- Procore generates 1 unique QR code per correspondence item.
- Navigate to the project's Correspondence tool.
- Click the Number or Subject link for the correspondence item you want to print a QR code for.
- Click the vertical ellipsis and then click Print QR.
You can then use your web browser's print controls to print this page or to save the page as a PDF to print later.