To edit advanced settings from the Advanced Settings subtab for the commitment.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Commitments tool.
- The "Advanced Settings" subtab differs from contract configuration for Commitments. For more on contract configuration, see "Configure Settings: Commitments" in the See Also section below.
- Go to the project's Commitments tool.
- Click the commitment you want to configure advanced settings for.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- Click Edit.
- You can then edit the following settings:
- Accounting Method: Select either "Amount based" or "Unit/Quantity Based." See "How do I determine my accounting method?" in the See Also section below for more information on the difference between Amount Based and Unit/Quantity based.
- Enable Financial Markups: Mark this checkbox to enable financial markup on commitment change orders only. For more information on financial markup, see "Add Financial Markup to Change Orders" in the See Also section below.
- Enable Invoices: Check this box to see an Invoices subtab where users with 'Admin' permissions can send out invitations to create invoices.
- Enable Completed Work Retainage: Check this box to enable completed work retainage by default.
- Level of Detail to Display Change Orders: The level of detail that is selected here determines how change orders will be displayed on the detail page of the Invoice when being viewed or exported from Procore. The entry and editing of this information will always occur at the line item level of detail.
- Show Cost Code on PDF: Check this box to show cost code on the invoice PDF by default. See "Configure Settings: Commitments" in the See Also section below.
- Enable Comments: Check this box to see a Comments subtab where users with 'Admin' permissions can leave comments.
- Enable Payments: Check this box to enable payments on the commitment.
- Enable Subcontractor SOV: Check this box to enable subcontractor Schedule of Values for the commitment.
- Click Save.