To edit advanced settings from the Advanced Settings subtab for the commitment.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Commitments tool.
- The "Advanced Settings" subtab differs from contract configuration for Commitments. For more on contract configuration, see Configure Settings: Commitments.
- Go to the project's Commitments tool.
- Click the commitment you want to configure advanced settings for.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- Click Edit.
- You can then edit the following settings:
- Accounting Method: Select either "Amount based" or "Unit/Quantity Based." See How do I determine my accounting method? for more information on the difference between Amount Based and Unit/Quantity based.
- Enable Financial Markups: Mark this checkbox to enable financial markup on commitment change orders only. For more information on financial markup, see Add Financial Markup to Change Orders.
- Enable Requisitions: Check this box to see a Requisitions subtab where users with 'Admin permissions can send out invitations to create requisitions.
- Enable Completed Work Retainage: Check this box to enable completed work retainage by default.
- Level of Detail to Display Change Orders: The level of detail that is selected here determines how change orders will be displayed on the detail page of the Requisition when being viewed or exported from Procore. The entry and editing of this information will always occur at the line item level of detail.
- Show Cost Code on PDF: Check this box to show cost code on the requisition PDF by default. See Configure Settings: Commitments.
- Invoice Contacts: Select users from the drop-down to include in invoice contacts so they will be included in any requisition invitations. Any users added to the commitment's Invoice Contacts when creating a commitment will automatically be added here.
- Enable Comments: Check this box to see a Comments subtab where users with 'Admin' permissions can leave comments.
- Enable Payments: Check this box to enable payments on the commitment.
- Click Save.