Remove a Project from a Program
To remove a project from a program (i.e. project group) so you can delete the program or reassign the project to a different program.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- To see which projects are assigned to the program, click the "+" icon to the right of the program name in the company's Admin tool. The "Projects Assigned to this [program name]" section will appear with a list of assigned projects.
- When you add a new program, it will only appear in your company's Programs tool when you add a project to that program. Therefore, if you remove all projects from a program, the program will no longer appear on the Programs tool's homepage.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
This reveals the Admin page.
- Scroll to General Project Settings. Then do the following:
Program. Select a program from the list. Your Procore Administrator can create these selections. See Add a Custom Program.
Update. Click this button to save your changes.