To change your project's stage of construction to reflect its most current stage.
Changing your stage of construction is not only important for your records and organization, it is also important to enable certain functions.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' permission on the project's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can create custom project stages. See Add a Custom Project Stage.
- The Custom Project Stages that you create can be used for RFI prefix numbering. For details, see How do I configure a prefix and starting number for a project's RFIs?
- Your company’s contract with Procore might allow an unlimited number of projects in a 'Bidding' stage that are not counted towards your project cap. If your project cap has been reached, you will not be able to move any of your projects out of the bidding stage until you set an active project to inactive. See Why can't I create or activate Procore projects? Please contact your Procore point of contact for information on increases to the project cap.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Under Project Settings, click General.
- Scroll to General Project Settings.
- Select a stage from the Project Stage drop-down menu.
Note: To create the selections in this list, see Add a Custom Project Stage.
- Click Update.
The system saves the updated project setting.