To change your project's stage of construction to reflect its most current stage.
Changing your stage of construction is not only important for your records and organization, it is also important to enable certain functions.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can create custom project stages. See Add a Custom Project Stage.
- The Custom Project Stages that you create can be used for RFI prefix numbering. For details, see How do I configure a prefix and starting number for a project's RFIs?
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
This reveals the Admin page.
- Under Project Settings, click General.
- Scroll to General Project Settings.
- Select the wanted stage from the Project Stage list.
Note: To create the selections in this list, see Add a Custom Project Stage.
- Click Update.
The system saves the updated project setting.