To edit project spec sections number and descriptions to better match the spec book.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can edit spec sections in the Admin tool only when the Specifications tool is disabled on the project and you have first Add Spec Sections to the Admin Tool.
- If the Specifications tool is enabled on the project, the Spec Sections tab on the Admin tool will not appear. Instead, you will manage spec sections by uploading them to the Specifications tool. See Upload Specifications.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
This reveals the Admin page.
- Under 'Project Settings', click Spec Sections.
- Click the blue caret in the upper-right corner of the desired cell.
- Type the updated information into the appropriate cell. (Note: Duplicate number and description combinations are not allowed, and will not be saved.)
- Press ENTER on your keyboard.
The system saves your updates.