In BetaThe following document describes functionality that is currently in a beta phase of its release. See Action Plans: (Coming Soon!) New Project Level Action Plans Tool for more information.
To delete an action plan type from the Company level Admin tool so it no longer appears in the drop-down when creating or editing an action plan in the project's Action Plans tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool
- An action plan type cannot be deleted if it is currently being used in an action plan.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings', click Action Plans.
- Navigate to the 'Configurations' tab.
- Under 'Types', click the next to the action plan type you want to delete.
Note: If the icon is faded, the action plan type cannot be deleted because it is currently used in an action plan.
- In the 'Delete Type' window, click Delete.
A banner displays to confirm the action plan type is deleted.