To export company permissions templates to a PDF.
Exporting your company's company permissions templates allows you to review the permission settings, including any granular permissions, for each permissions template in one file.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Permissions tool.
- Navigate to the company's Permissions tool.
- Click the Company Permissions Templates tab.
- Click Reporting and select Templates Export-PDF.
The system opens a PDF file of all company permissions templates that have been created in your company's Procore account. Each template has its own page that outlines which permission levels, including any granular permissions, have been assigned to the template on each Company level tool.