To configure the vendor type import settings for the company's ERP Integrations tool.
A user with 'Admin' level permissions to the company's ERP Integrations tool can specify which Viewpoint® Spectrum® vendor types to import into Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission to the ERP Integrations tool.
- Navigate to the company's ERP Integrations tool.
- Click Configure Settings .
- Click Vendor Type Import Settings.
- Mark the checkboxes the correspond to the desired Vendor Types.
- Vendor Types are created in Viewpoint® Spectrum® to give accountants the ability to classify your vendor information in a way that is meaningful to your business.
- When a checkbox is dimmed, the import filter cannot be cleared because data has already been synced with Procore.