To view categories and items within the Cost Catalog tool in Procore.
The Cost Catalog tool in Procore is where material information and values, ranging from individual parts to assembled items, are stored. You can change your view of cost catalogs using the left side panel.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher level permissions to the Company level Cost Catalog tool.
- Navigate to the Cost Catalog tool in Procore.
Note: The catalog automatically loads with 'All' selected under 'Smart Groups'. You can also click 'Most Recently Used' if you want to see the last 10 items that you used.
- View categories and items as follows:
- Use the side panel on the left side of the page to view and select catalogs and categories.
- Click on a category to view a list of Cost Catalog items within that category.
- Click on an item to view its details.