Create Action Plan Statuses
To create action plan statuses for use in the project's Action Plans tool.
Action Plan statuses provide visibility into the status of an action plan. By default, there are three statuses:
- In Progress
You can create additional statuses to provide granular visibility of action plans that are 'In Progress' or 'Closed'. Statuses can be created using the steps below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- Statuses can be mapped to 'In Progress' or 'Closed'.
- A status is applied to the entire action plan, not individual items within an action plan.
- Statuses can be assigned to specific Action Plan Types. See Create Action Plan Types.
- A status cannot be deleted if the status is currently applied to an action plan.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings', click Action Plans.
- Navigate to the 'Configurations' tab.
- Under 'Plan Statuses', click the text box and enter a name for the status you want to add.
- Select the 'Status Mapping' to map the status to In Progress or Closed.
- Optional: Under 'Assigned Types', click the hyperlink to assign the status to specific Action Plan Types.
- Mark the checkboxes for the 'Types' to assign.
- Click Update.
- Click +Add to add your new plan status.
Note: To delete a status, click the trash can icon.