To create action plan statuses for use in the project's Action Plans tool.
Action Plan statuses provide visibility into the status of an action plan. By default, there are three statuses:
- In Progress
You can create additional statuses to provide granular visibility of action plans that are 'In Progress' or 'Closed'. Statuses can be created using the steps below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- Statuses can be mapped to 'In Progress' or 'Closed'.
- A status is applied to the entire action plan, not individual items within an action plan.
- Statuses can be assigned to specific Action Plan Types. See Create Action Plan Types.
- A status cannot be deleted if the status is currently applied to an action plan.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings', click Action Plans.
- Navigate to the 'Configurations' tab.
- Under 'Plan Statuses', click the text box and enter a name for the status you want to add.
- Select the 'Status Mapping' to map the status to In Progress or Closed.
- Optional: Under 'Assigned Types', click the hyperlink to assign the status to specific Action Plan Types.
- Mark the checkboxes for the 'Types' to assign.
- Click Update.
- Click +Add to add your new plan status.
Note: To delete a status, click the trash can icon.