To change the status of a task using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To edit any task, 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Tasks tool.
- To edit a task that you created, 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Tasks tool.
Note: You can update the task to any Status.
- To edit a task for which you are the Assignee, 'Standard' level permissions on the project's Tasks tool.
Note: You are permitted to update the status to 'Initiated', 'In Progress', or 'Ready for Review', but NOT to 'Closed' or 'Void'.
- Additional Information:
- You can also change the status of a task when adding a comment.
- When a task is placed into the Void or Closed status, the system will no longer send automated email notifications for that task.
- Navigate to the Tasks tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the task you want to change the status of.
- Tap the task's current status.
- Tap one of the following options:
Note: This action automatically updates the task item's status.
- Initiated: Indicates the task has been created.
- In Progress: Indicates work on the task has started.
- Ready for Review: Indicates the task is complete and ready for review.
- Closed: Indicates the task and review of the work has been successfully completed.
- Void: Indicates the task has been marked as void.