To respond to an RFI on your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' and 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level RFIs tool.
- Navigate to the RFIs tool on your iOS device.
- Tap the RFI you want to respond to.
- Tap Add Response.
- Enter your response.
- Optional: Attach one or more files to the RFI using the following options.
- Camera: Tap to open your device's camera and take a photo.
- Photos: Tap to select an image from your device's photo library.
- Files: Tap to select a saved file from your device's files.
- Tap Send to add your response to the RFI.