Also available on
To search for and filter items in the Punch List tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Punch List tool.
- Additional Information:
- Any search or filter parameters that you applied will remain until you reset them.
- The search tool respects any selected filter parameters and will only search for items within the filtered results.
This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that it was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Punch List tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Follow the steps below:
To Search the Punch List
- Tap the Search icon.
- Enter a keyword or phrase into the search bar.
Note: The following fields are searched for the specified keyword terms:
- Tap an item to view its details.
To Filter the Punch List
- Tap the Filter icon.
- Tap the filters you want to apply from the following list:
- Assignee Response
- Created By
- Punch Item Manager
- Assignee's Company
- Final Approver
- Due Date
- Tap Apply.
Note: This reveals a list of items that match the applied filters.
- To reset the filters:
- Tap Filter.
- Tap Reset All Filters.
- Tap Apply.