To mention a team member on a project's photo from an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required Permissions:
- To add a mention to a photo, 'Standard' level permissions and higher on the project's Photos tool.
- To be mentioned in a photo, 'Standard' level permissions and higher on the project's Photos tool.
- When you mention a team member on a project's photo, the mentioned user will receive an email notification. If the user has enabled push notifications for this feature, he or she will also receive push notification on their iOS mobile device informing them that they have been mentioned on a photo.
- Navigate to the project's Photos tool on an iOS mobile device.
This reveals the project's photos feed.
- Under the photo to which you want to add a mention, tap Comment .
- Tap Mention .
- Type or select the name of the user you want to mention in the comment.
Note: Only 'Standard' level users and above will display in the list.
- Add a relevant comment or question for your team member.
- Tap Send. This action automatically sends an email notification informing the selected team member that they have been mentioned on a photo.
Your mention will now appear under the photo in the photos feed.