To view multiple drawing areas in the drawing log of your iOS device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Drawings tool.
This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that it was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- In order to see the Areas button, you will need to have Drawings by Area configured on your Procore account. To enable and configure, navigate to your computer or laptop, and follow the directions in these articles:
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool on an iOS mobile device.
View Drawings by Area
- Tap Areas.
- Tap the area you want to view. (Note: Once you do this, you will be shown only drawings related to that area.)
View Drawings by Discipline
- In the quick scroll bar, tap the letter corresponding to the drawing discipline you want to view.