To mention a team member on a project's photo from an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required Permissions:
- To add a mention to a photo, 'Standard' level permissions and higher on the project's Photos tool.
- To be mentioned in a photo, 'Standard' level permissions and higher on the project's Photos tool.
- When you mention a team member on a project's photo, the mentioned user will receive an email notification.
- Navigate to the project's Photos tool on an Android mobile device.
This reveals the project's photos feed.
- Under the photo to which you want to add an comment, tap Add a Comment .
- Type @ to access a list of users you can mention on the photo.
- Tap the name of the user you want to mention in the comment.
Note: Only 'Standard' level users and above will display in the list.
- Add a relevant comment or question for your team member.
- Tap Send. This action automatically sends an email notification informing the selected team member that they have been mentioned on a photo.
Your mention will now appear under the photo in the photos feed.