To mark up a photo in the Photos tool using an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Photos tool.
- Additional Information:
- Procore saves the original photo when markup is added.
- Navigate to the project's Photos tool on an Android mobile device.
This reveals the project's photos feed.
- Tap the photo you want to mark up.
- Tap the markup icon.
- Tap a tool from the mark up toolbar (detailed below).
- Select: Tap this tool to select, move, and resize markup items added to the photo by tapping and dragging your finger on the touchscreen.
- Color: Tap this tool to select a color before adding a markup item. Alternatively, you can also select an existing markup item and then tap the color tool to change the item's color.
- Pen: Tap this tool to draw freehand shapes with your finger on the touchscreen.
- Arrow / Line: Tap this tool to add an arrow, double arrow, or line to photo.
- Cloud / Square / Oval: Tap this tool to add a cloud, square, or oval shape to the photo. Use the color tool to change the shape's color.
- Text: Add a resizeable text box. Tap the color tool to change the color of the text.
- Tap Save.