Also available on
To download a photo from your project's Photos tool on your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Read-only' and above on the project's Photos tool.
- You must give the Procore application access to your photos on your Android device.
This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that it was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to your project's Photos tool on your Android mobile device.
This reveals the project's photos feed.
- Navigate to the photo you want to download.
- Tap the vertical ellipsis (⋮)
- Tap Download.
Note: This will download the photo to your Android mobile device.