To search for a meeting in your project's Meetings tool from your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Meetings tool.
- Additional Information:
When NO grouping options are applied, you can search for information in the following fields:
- Meeting Title/Name
- When grouped by 'Series', only the 'Meeting Series Title' can be searched
- Use Procore Search to search for the following fields:
- Meeting Item Title
- Meeting Item Description
This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that it was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to your project's Meetings tool on your Android device.
- In the sidebar, below the Search bar, tap to select All, Week, or Today to determine the amount of time your search covers.
- In the Search bar, tap to enter in keywords that match the meeting you want to view.
- Tap the meeting you want to view.