To download and view drawings from the Drawings tool with your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the Drawings tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can test which drawings have been downloaded to your device already by turning on Airplane Mode on your device and navigating to the Drawings tool on the Procore app to view any downloaded drawings.
- If you or another team member marks up a drawing while offline, or someone uploads a new version, your device will need to re-download the changes with an Internet or network connection in order to view the the most current information.
- To save storage space on your device, you can turn off the automatic download feature. When the automatic download feature is turned off, only drawings you tap to view will download.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool using an Android mobile device.
Note: Drawings not yet downloaded to your device will be marked with a download icon.
- Tap Download on each drawing you want to download.
- Tap the drawing to view it.
Note: This action will automatically download and cache the drawing for offline use.