To sign into Bluebeam from Procore.
If your company uses Bluebeam Revu to markup its submittals, you can sign into Bluebeam directly from Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Submittals tool.
- Bluebeam Revu 2015 or later
- Bluebeam Studio Prime
- Active Bluebeam login credentials (i.e., a valid username and password)
- Navigate to the project's Submittals tool.
This reveals the Submittals page.
- In the Bluebeam Studio sessions banner, click Sign In.
This reveals the Bluebeam login page. Note: You must have an active account to log into Bluebeam. If you do not know your login credentials, contact your company's Bluebeam Administrator.
- Enter your username and password. Then click Sign In.
The Grant Access to Your Studio Data page appears.
- Click Allow to grant Procore access to your Bluebeam Studio data.
This logs you into Bluebeam Studio.
Note: Once you have signed in, your login credentials (i.e., username and password) will be stored by the system. If you are inactive for 90 days, the system will prompt you to sign into Bluebeam again.