Beta Start Date: 4/3/17
Introducing the Bluebeam Integration Beta Program
The Procore + Bluebeam integration (www.bluebeam.com) gives users with 'Admin' level permission on the Submittals tool with the ability to create a Bluebeam Studio Session directly from Procore's Submittals tool. This integration is currently only available to Beta Program Participants (see How do I become a Beta Program Participant?).
Goals for the Beta Program
The primary goals for this Beta Program are to deliver and test an integrated solution that provides Beta Program participants with the ability to:
- Initiate a Bluebeam Studio Session when viewing a submittal in a project's Submittals tool.
- Send a submittal's PDF to a Bluebeam Studio Session, where Bluebeam users can then markup the PDFs.
- Finalize the Bluebeam Studio Session in Procore to send the revised PDFs back (i.e., the PDFs with the Bluebeam markups) back to the Submittals tool.
- Save submittal approvers time and effort by eliminating the need to manually download PDFs from Procore and then upload them into Bluebeam (and vice versa).
- Participate in the development of a solution that reduces confusion and streamlines the review process by maintaining a single PDF that reflects everyone's changes, instead of maintaining a separate PDF for each reviewer changes.
- Validate the proposed solution with Procore (i.e., is the solution solving the problem?)
- Provide feedback to improve and refine the Procore + Bluebeam integration.
How do I become a Beta Program Participant?
In order to become a Beta Program Participant, you will need to select one (1) or more users from your company’s Procore account to test the feature. These users must have ‘Admin’ level permissions on the Submittals tool and a Bluebeam Studio Prime license. When accepted to the program, a member of the Procore team will enable the Bluebeam Integration on the user’s Procore account. This will provide you with the ability to use Bluebeam on all your Procore projects. To submit a request to participate, reach out to your Procore CSM.
How soon can I get started?
You can begin using the Bluebeam Integration for the Submittals tool immediately after a Procore team member enables the option on your Procore account.
How do I enable the Bluebeam Integration?
You must submit a request to become a Beta Program Participant. See How do I become a Beta Program Participant? above.
Which Procore tools support the Bluebeam Integration?
Who can use Bluebeam Integration during the Beta Program
The Bluebeam integration is available to Beta Program Participants who meet these requirements:
- Users with 'Admin' level permission on the project's Submittals tool
- An active Bluebeam Revu account (requires Bluebeam - Studio Prime).
Where do I go for help?
To help Procore track and document issues experienced by Beta Program Participants, please send all questions, comments, and requests to this email address: email@example.com. You can also communicate directly with your company's Procore point of contact.
What if I no longer want to participate in the Beta Program
Participation in the beta is optional. It can be discontinued at any time by reaching out to your Procore CSM or by contacting your Procore point of contact.
To learn about the tasks you can perform, see the topics below:
- Users must have 'Admin' level permission on the Submittals tool.
- Users must also have:
- Bluebeam Revu 2015 or later
- Bluebeam Studio Prime
- Active Bluebeam login credentials (i.e., a valid username and password)