You are able to change your password to a new one under the My Settings option under your name in the top right of Procore. If you have forgotten your password, see How do I reset an unknown password?
Please note that Procore has "strict" password requirements.
- Must be at least 8 characters
- Must contain at least one upper case character
- Must contain at least one lower case character
- Must contain at least one numeric character
- Must contain at least one of the following special characters (!@#$%^&*)
Change Your Password
- Navigate to a company or project in Procore.
- From any page in Procore, click your name in the top right of the page.
- Choose the My Settings menu option.
- Click the Password subtab.
- In the Change Password area, enter the following:
- Current Password. Enter the password you currently use to log into Procore.
- New Password. Enter a new password (Note: As your entry meets the requirements, a checkmark appears next to the requirement that has been met).
- Confirm Password. Repeat your new password entry in this box.
- Click Update.
This changes your password. You can now use the new password when logging in to Procore.