In order to delete or edit a change order, you'll need to unapprove the change order. You can only unapprove change orders in the reverse order they were approved (i.e. if you approved them 1,3,4,2,5,6, you will need to unapprove them 6,5,2,4,3,1). The steps outlined below detail how to determine the order in which change orders were approved so you can unapprove a specific change order.
- Navigate to the project's Prime Contract or Commitments tool.
- Select the Change Orders sub tab.
- Open each approved change order by clicking View next to each change order and opening each in a new and separate tab by hitting Ctrl on the keyboard and clicking View.
- The most recently approved change order will have the orange Approved text next to the "Status" listed at the top of the page.
Select a new status by clicking on the orange text, and choosing any status other than "Approved" from the drop-down.
Note: If the change order is not the most recently approved, the status next to the change order will not be highlighted in orange as shown below.
- If you have multiple approved change orders, you'll then need to find the next most recently approved change order. Refresh all open Change Order tabs and find the change order with the clickable orange "Approved" text and repeat the process outlined in step 4.
- Repeat the process until the change order you wish to edit or delete has the orange "Approved" status and the status can be changed.