To fill out a form on your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' and above on the Project level Forms tool.
- Inspections created offline will not be saved until a network connection is restored and the device syncs with Procore's servers. See Can I access Forms offline?
Video content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system, and/or it may be out of date.
You can perform this action from the app's Dashboard or landing page.
- Tap the project you would like to work in on your mobile device.
- Tap the Forms tool.
- Tap the + near the top right of the screen.
- Select a template from which to generate a new form.
Note: These templates have been created by a Company level Forms Admin user in the Company level Admin tool from a computer. If the template you are looking for does not appear here, contact the Forms Admin user to have them Create a Company Level Form Template.
Complete your form by tapping the form's fillable fields and entering the applicable information.