To submit a request to enable the Site Instructions tool for your company.
The Site Instructions tool is a country-specific tool that has been developed specifically for Procore customers in Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. This tool provides team members on a construction project with the ability to capture and record all contractor site instructions for that project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To submit a request, you must be your company's Procore Administrator.
- Additional Information:
- This tool must be enabled for you by your company's Procore point of contact.
- Ensure that you are a user with 'Admin' level permissions to the company's Admin tool.
Note: The Site Instructions tool is country-specific and developed for Procore Customers in Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
- Submit a request to your company's Procore point of contact or send an email to your company's Procore point of contact.
- When your request is received, an authorized Procore employee will work with you to enable this configuration setting in Procore.