To email files and folders from the Documents tool.
You may email files from your computer and from Procore, and photos and drawings from Procore.
- Navigate to the company's or project's Documents tool.
- Using your file tree on the left, select the file, files, or folder you wish to email. (Note: You can also browse and attach additional files under the "Attachments" section).
- Click the Email button on the right of your screen.
- Fill out the email form to specify who will be emailed the document(s).
- To: From the drop-down menu, select the user(s) or groups who will receive the document email.
- CC: (Optional) Use the CCfield to include other users and keep them informed. You (the person sending out the email) will automatically be CC'ed on the email to ensure that you will also receive an email if people reply to the email.
- Private: Check this box if you would like your email to only be viewable by 'Admin' users and the specified recipients of the email. Subject: This field will automatically be populated with "FW: [Folder or File]: [Folder or file name]" however, you can manually change the "Subject" line accordingly.
- Attachments: If you wish, you may attach additional files that were previously uploaded to Procore or are locally stored on your computer. The files in the folder or the file you selected will automatically be linked in the email. Preview thumbnails of attached files will not be shown.
- Message: Add a message in the body of the email.
- Click Send.