To share a dashboard with other people in your company. See Create a Dashboard.
You can share a dashboard so that other report admins and others can view the dashboard. When the dashboard is not shared, only you, the creator of the dashboard, can view and edit the dashboard.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' on the company level Reports tool.
- The dashboard must be published before it can be shared with anyone who has Standard permissions or below.
- When you share a dashboard with a viewer, the viewer can not edit or delete the dashboard.
- The dashboard will be filtered by the viewer's permissions.
- If you are viewing a dashboard that has been shared with you, you can not yet drill into it.
- You are not yet able to add visuals from reports that have been shared with you.
- Shared dashboards that you did not create can be accessed from the Reports tool under Shared Dashboards, and won't be accessible from the Portfolio tool.
- Navigate to the company's Reports tool.
- Click the Dashboards subtab.
- Find the dashboard you want to share and click the ellipsis icon and select Share.
- Select user(s) or distribution group(s) you want to share the report with. By default, the report will be shared with any other 'Admin' user on the project.
- Click Share.
The system publishes the report and shares it with the users who have 'Admin' on the Reports tool and any selected users. Users with whom the report has been shared will receive an automated email notification with the subject line, "<Company Name> has published a report to you.
- Navigate to the project's Reports tool.
- Click the Dashboard tab.
- Click the dashboard you want to share.
- At the top of the page, click Share.
- Complete steps #4-5 above.