To sign a timesheet in the project's Timesheet tool from your iOS mobile device.
The Sign a Timesheet feature allows users on the project level Timesheets tool to access the signature field and allow a company's employees to sign off on their time entries and confirm that their timecard information is accurate.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Read Only' and above permissions on the project's Timesheets tool.
- If changes are made to a signed timesheet entry, an "Edit Timecard?" warning message will appear stating that the signature will be removed. The newly edited timecard entry will need to be re-signed by the employee.
- Navigate to the project's Timesheets tool on your iOS mobile device.
- Navigate to the desired day.
- Tap your desired timesheet.
- Locate the timecard entry on the timesheet you would like the employee to sign.
- Tap Sign.
- Pass the device to the employee who can now sign the timecard entry by dragging his or her finger over the signature line.
- Tap Submit to approve and save the employee's signature.
The signature will show at the bottom of the employee's timesheet entry.