To change the status of a task on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To edit a task for which you are the Assignee, 'Standard' level permission on the project's Tasks tool. You are permitted to update the status to 'Initiated', 'In Progress', or 'Ready for Review', but NOT to 'Closed' or 'Void'.
- To edit a task that you created, 'Standard' level permission or higher on the project's Tasks tool. You can update the task to include any Status.
- To edit any task, 'Admin' level permission on the project's Tasks tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can also change the status of a task when adding a comment.
- When a task is placed into the Void or Closed status, the system will no longer send automated email notifications for that task.
- Navigate to the Tasks tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the task you want to change the status of.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap Status.
- Select one of the available statuses:
- Initiated: Indicates the task has been created.
- In Progress: Indicates work on the task has started.
- Ready for Review: Indicates the task is complete and ready for review.
- Closed: Indicates the task and review of the work has been successfully completed.
- Void: Indicates the task has been marked as void.
- Tap Save.