To respond to an RFI on your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' and 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level RFIs tool.
- Additional Information:
- When attaching images and files, you can also drag and drop attachments into your RFI response.
- Navigate to the RFIs tool on your iOS device.
- Tap the RFI to which you want to reply.
- Tap Reply ().
- Type your response to the RFI.
- Optional: Tap Image () or Attach file () to add any relevant pictures of files.
- Tap Send.