To add your signature to an inspection from an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required Permissions:
- Any user with 'Standard' and above permissions may be added as a signer to an inspection.
- A user must be added as a signer in order to sign the inspection. See Add Signers to an Inspection (Android).
- Navigate to the Inspections tool on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the inspection that requires your signature.
- Under Signatures, tap Sign next to your name.
- Sign the Inspection by dragging your finger over the signature line.
- Tap Submit to save your signature.
Note: Once your signature has been added, you will see 'View' displayed next to your name.