To add markups to drawings in the project's Drawings tool on your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' and above permissions on the Drawings tool.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool on your Android device with a network or internet connection.
- Search and filter for the drawing you would like to markup.
- Tap the drawing.
- Tap the markup tool you want to use in the markup toolbar in the right of your screen.
- Move: The hand tool allows you to pan around the drawing by tapping and and dragging your finger on a drawing. With this tool you can also select existing markups to edit, publish, resize, or delete.
- Color: Tap an item on the drawing, and then tap this tool to select the color of that item.
- Opacity: Select the desired opacity of the shape. This is only selectable on the box or circle markups.
- Width: Select the desired width of the border or line. This is only selectable on the line, arrow, double arrow, pen, highlight, box, or circle markups.
- Pencil/Highlighter: Draw freehand shapes using either a pencil or highlighter with your finger on the touch screen.
- Line: Select a line, arrow, or double arrow to draw on the drawing.
- Measurements: Measure distance, area, or a curved or poly shape by first adding a calibration to your drawing, and then selecting the appropriate measurement tool. See Add Measurements to a Drawing (Android).
- Box: Draw a square or circle on your drawing.
- Cloud: Add a transparent cloud to your drawing.
- Text: Add a resizeable text box.
- Punch: Add a punch list item to the drawing by tapping this tool, tapping where you would like to add a punch list item to and adding the item. See "Add Punch List Items to a Drawing (Android)" in the See Also section below.
- Photo: Add a photo to your drawing.
- Changes are automatically saved, so you can leave the drawing when you're done.