To manage users in Procore Estimating.
The User Management area of Procore Estimating is where you can manage users’ access and roles for your team.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Manager' or higher level user role. See What are the different 'user roles' in Procore Estimating?
- Navigate to your account in Procore Estimating.
- Click the Account drop-down menu next to your name.
- Click User Management.
- Locate the user you want to update.
- On the User’s Role column, click the drop‐down menu and select the user’s role. See What are the different 'user roles' in Procore Estimating? for descriptions on user roles.
The user’s role will be updated after selecting a role from the menu.