To customize the columns in the project's Transmittals tool.
You can customize the columns in the Transmittals tool so it shows data that is relevant to you and your project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-only' level permissions or higher on the project's Transmittals tool.
- Supported Tabs:
- You can customize the columns in the Items and Recycle Bin tabs.
- The columns Subject and # are unable to be de-selected.
- Navigate to the project's Transmittals tool.
This reveals the transmittals list.
- On the right side of the Items or Recycle Bin views, click the vertical ellipsis (⋮).
This opens the Show, Hide, or Reorder Columns shortcut menu.
- Choose from these options:
- Show a Column
Place a check mark in the box next to a column to show on the Transmittals page. The default setting is to show all available columns.
- Hide a Column
Remove the check mark from the box that corresponds to the column to hide on the Transmittals page. This immediately removes the column from the page.
- Reorder the Columns
Grab the column name by the dots (⁞⁞). Then use a drag-and-drop operation to place the column into the desired position in the list. This immediately moves the column into the specified position.
- Restore the Default Settings
Click the Reset to Default link at the top of the drop-down menu to re-select all available columns.
- Adjust the Row Height of the Table
Click the desired Row Height button to adjust the row height of the table on the Transmittals page.
- Show a Column