To delete a response to an RFI permanently.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's RFIs tool.
- Additional Information:
- When you delete a response to an RFI, it will be permanently deleted from Procore. The response will be unrecoverable.
- Users on the distribution list and the assignee will be able to respond to the RFI in the tool and via email.
- Important! Responses can only be deleted from 'Open' RFIs.
- Navigate to the project's RFIs tool.
- Click the Items tab.
- Locate the desired RFI. Then click View.
- Click Edit.
- Scroll to the Question + Responses area.
- Under All Responses, click Delete.
The system reveals a confirmation message.
- Click Confirm.
A GREEN banner appears to confirm the delete action.