To delete a response to an RFI permanently.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level users on the RFIs tab.
- When you delete a response to an RFI, it will be permanently deleted from Procore. It will not go into the recycle bin.
- Users on the distribution list and the assignee will be able to respond to the RFI in the tool and via email.
- Navigate to your Project level RFIs tab.
- Select Edit next to the RFI you would like to delete a response under. (Note: You can also click View and then the orange Edit button to get to this same edit page.)
- Scroll down to the "All Replies" section, and click the red X next to the reply you would like to delete.
- Once you click the red X, a yellow banner will appear at the top of the edit page to notify you of the successful deletion.