To permanently delete a response to an existing RFI.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's RFIs tool.
- Additional Information:
- Responses can only be deleted from 'Open' RFIs.
When you delete a response to an RFI, it will be permanently deleted from Procore. Deleted responses are not recoverable.
- Navigate to the project's RFIs tool.
- Click the Items tab.
- Click Edit next to the RFI with the response that you want to delete.
- Scroll to the Activity section.
- Click the icon next to the response you want to delete.
- In the Are you sure you want to delete this response? window, click Confirm.
A green banner displays to confirm the response was deleted.