To view the change history for a Procore prime contract.
The Change History tab summarizes the edits that have occurred on each prime contract created in the project's Prime Contracts tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Navigate to the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Locate the prime contract that you want to view in the list. Then click Edit.
- Click the Change History tab.
- Review the contents of the Change History tab. Each line item corresponds to a change that was made and provides the following details:
- Date. The date and time the change was performed.
- Action By. The name of the user who performed the action.
- Changed. The prime contract information that was changed.
- From. The original value of the 'Changed' item in the prime contract.
- To. The updated value of the 'Changed' item in the prime contract.