To send an instruction to the Instructions tool's Recycle Bin.
If you want to remove an instruction from the List view, you can send it to the Recycle Bin.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To send an instruction that you created to the Recycle Bin, 'Standard' level permission on the project's Instructions tool.
- To send any instruction to the Recycle Bin, 'Admin' level permission on the project's Instructions tool.
- Additional Information:
- The Instructions tool has been developed specifically for Procore clients in Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
- Navigate to your project's Instructions tool.
The Site Instructions page appears.
- In the List view, locate the instruction you want to delete.
- Click View.
This opens the instruction in view mode.
- Click Delete.
The 'Are you sure you want to delete this instruction?' message appears.
- Click OK to confirm that you want to delete the instruction.
The system moves the item to the Recycle Bin.