To view and export the details of an instruction.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To export an instruction that is not marked Private, 'Read-Only' level permission or higher on the project's Instructions tool.
- To to export an instruction (i.e., Private and Not Private), 'Admin' level permission on the project's Instructions tool.
- Additional Information:
- The Instructions tool has been developed specifically for Procore clients in Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
- Navigate to the project's Instructions tool.
This reveals the Instructions page.
- In the List view, locate the desired instruction. Then click View.
This opens the instruction in view mode.
- Click Export > PDF.
This exports the selected instruction to the PDF file format.