To view a list of recently changed items on a project.
The Project level Home page contains an area that gives you the ability to view a list of recently changed items from Procore tools. If you have been granted permission to view an item created in one of Procore tools, each item in the list will also contain a link which you can click to view the item.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-Only' level permission or higher on the Project level Home page
- Navigate to the Project level Home page.
This reveals the Project Home page.
- Click the arrow next to Recently Changed Items.
This expands the recently changed items list.
- (Optional) If you have 'Read-Only' level permission to view a listed item, you can click the hyperlink in the Details area to open it in the corresponding tool.