If you are working with a PCO for a client contract, you can change the status of an associated commitment's Potential Change Order (PCO) to update the amount of the CCO line item.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Client Contract's tool.
- The Change Events tool MUST be disabled to use these steps.
- Navigate to the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Locate the client contract to work with. Then click its Number link.
- Locate the potential change order with the linked CCO that you want to edit. Then click View.
- Click the Schedule of Values tab.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Status or Commitment Amount columns to edit what is shown there.
- A BLUE corner indicates you can edit the column inline.
- The 'Amount' column cannot be edited in the 'Approved' status.
- Click Save.