To set user permissions for the company's Portfolio tool.
There are two ways that users with 'Admin' level permission can set user permissions for accessing the company's Portfolio tool. If you have a small number of Procore users, you can use the Steps below to set permissions. For company accounts with a greater number of users, it is recommended that you use Procore's permission templates feature. For details, see Manage Permission Templates.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the company's Portfolio tool.
- Additional Information:
- If you have a small number of users accessing your Portfolio tool, you may use the steps below.
- If you have a greater number of users accessing your Portfolio tool, it is recommended that you use Procore's permission templates feature. See Manage Permission Templates.
- Navigate to the company's Portfolio tool.
This reveals the Portfolio page
- Click Configure Settings .
This reveals the Configure Portfolio Settings page.
- In the right pane, click Permissions Table.
This reveals the 'User Permissions for Portfolio' page.
- Set the access permission level for the tool's users by clicking the icon in the desired column so a GREEN checkmark appears:
The color-coded icons in the user permissions area denotes the user's access permission level to the tool. To learn more, see What are the default permission levels in Procore?
Icon Color Definition GREEN The user has been granted this access permission level to the tool. RED The user has NOT been granted this access permission to the tool. GREY The user is either (1) a Procore Administrator or, (2) has been granted access permission to the Procore tools on this project using a permission template (see What is a permissions template?). To change the user's access permission level, see Manage Project Permissions Templates.