To configure advanced settings for the company's Portfolio tool.
Users with 'Admin' level permission can configure a variety of advanced settings for the company's Portfolio tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the company's Portfolio tool.
- Navigate to the company's Portfolio tool.
This reveals the Portfolio page.
- Click Configure Settings .
This reveals the Configure Settings page.
- Click one of these links in the sidebar:
- Dashboard View Permissions. Click this link to set permissions for the Dashboard view. See Set the Dashboard View Permissions.
- Filter Configuration. Click this link. Then follow the steps in Configure the Filter Projects By Options.
- Custom Reports. Click this link. Then follow the steps in Create Custom Portfolio Reports.
- Permissions Table.