To set user permissions for each user on the Company level Planroom tool.
Users that have access to the Company level Planroom tool can view bid sheets and download bid documents for the company's projects. Note that users can access bid documents and bid sheets of those projects they have been invited to bid on even if their permissions are set to "None" for the Planroom tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the company's Planroom tool
- Navigate to the company's Planroom tool.
- Click Configure Settings .
This reveals the Planroom Settings page.
- Click the Permissions Table link.
This reveals the 'User Permissions for Planroom' list.
- Set the access permission level for the tool's users by clicking the icon in the desired column so a GREEN checkmark appears.
The color-coded icons in the user permissions area denotes the user's access permission level to the tool. To learn more, see What are the default permission levels in Procore?
Icon Color Definition GREEN The user has been granted this access permission level to the tool. RED The user has NOT been granted this access permission to the tool. GREY The user is either (1) a Procore Administrator or, (2) has been granted access permission to the Procore tools on this project using a permission template (see What is a permission template?). To change the user's access permission level, follow the steps in Manage Permission Templates.