To delete a project permissions template in the company's Permissions tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Permissions tool.
- Permissions templates can only be deleted when there are no users assigned to the template.
- Procore's default permissions templates can only be renamed and cannot be deleted. See What are the default project permissions templates in Procore?
- Navigate to the company's Permissions tool.
- Click the Project Permissions Templates tab.
- Click Actions and select 'Delete' next to the permissions template you want to delete.
- If the permissions template is not assigned to any users, the 'Are you sure you want to delete this template?' window displays. Click Confirm to delete the permissions template.
A green banner displays to confirm the template was deleted.
If the permissions template you want to delete is assigned to any users, the 'You must reassign all users before deleting this template' window displays. Click Manage Users to reassign the users to another template. See Manage Users.
Note: After reassigning the users to another template, start again at step 1 of this tutorial.