The Integration by Ryvit connects Procore to Viewpoint® Vista™ and eliminates costly errors from double entry. It also connects siloed teams with synchronized access to your latest financial information to gain visibility into the true project health.
- Improve Team Communications and Make Decisions Confidently. Procore automatically syncs cost data from Accounting for commitments, actual costs, estimates, and more. Providing real-time access to the latest financial information improves communication—from Accounting to the field. The risk of costly errors due to double entry is eliminated and project teams can make accurate, informed decisions.
- Work Independent of Your Accounting Team. Manage the cost side of projects in Procore in real time without waiting for accounting reports or data requests.
- Accounting Retains Control. Accounting maintains peace of mind with full control over financial data pushed to and from your accounting system.
- Maintain Accurate and Secure Financial Data in Procore. Access project-related financial data securely in Procore without having to contact Accounting or wait for reports.
Feature Set Map
|Exports data from Procore to Viewpoint® Vista™
|Imports data from Viewpoint® Vista™ to Procore
|STANDARD COST CODES 1
|JC PHASE MASTER
JC COST TYPE
|COST CODES 1
JOB COST TYPES
|JC ORIGINAL ESTIMATES
|BUDGET MODIFICATIONS 2
|INTERNAL JC CHANGE ORDERS
|COMMITMENT CHANGE ORDERS
|SL/PO CHANGE ORDERS
|JOB TO DATE COSTS
|JTD COST DETAIL
|PRIME CONTRACT CHANGE ORDERS (PCCO's)
|EXTERNAL JC CHANGE ORDERS
|AP TRANSACTION ENTRY or AP UNAPPROVED INVOICES
|SUBCONTRACT INVOICE PAYMENTS 4
1 Project level cost codes must be added to the project from the Company level ERP Standard Cost Code List. New cost codes must be created in your ERP system, and cannot be created in Procore. Custom WBS Segments are NOT supported.
2 Budget modifications sync with estimate changes in Viewpoint® Vista™.
3 Exports the 'Estimated Cost at Completion' values from a Procore budget to Viewpoint® Vista™.
4 Export of payment records from Procore to Viewpoint® Vista™ is only available in the US to customers who license Procore Pay at this time. Import of payment records from Viewpoint® Vista™ is available for customers in supported regoins outside of the US.
The following editions are supported by the Integration by Ryvit connector:
|Integration by Ryvit
Connects Procore to this edition:
|Viewpoint® Vista™ Versions 6.17, 6.18, 6.19, v2020 R1, v2020 R2, v2021 R1, v2021 R2, v2022 R1, v2022 R2, v2023 R1.01, and v2023 R1.04. (Older versions aren't excluded, but could potentially encounter issues since we are no longer testing in those versions.)
|Viewpoint® Enterprise Cloud (VEC)
|Vista™ in Viewpoint For Cloud (VFC)
1 In order to host the lightweight Windows connection service, the Integration by Ryvit connector requires Microsoft .NET Version 4.6.2 to be installed on the host system.
The Integration by Ryvit connector includes the following features:
- Import JC Phase Master Codes and Cost Types to Procore.
- You must work with your Procore Integration Implementation Specialist to add divisions prior to setting up the Integration by Ryvit connector.
- Procore does NOT support the use of the SPACE in cost codes. Whenever a phase code includes a SPACE, it will be imported into Procore with the underscore (_) character.
- You must have at least one (1) JC Cost Type setup.
- Bi-directional sync of Procore Projects and JC jobs.
- Bi-directional sync of Procore Companies and AP Vendors.
- Import Original Estimates to a project's Budget tool.
- Export Commitments and Commitment Change Orders (CCOs) from Procore.
- Import Job-to-Date costs to Procore.
- Import subcontract invoice payments.
The following features are NOT supported by the Integration by Ryvit connector:
- Projects that are in-progress or created before connection of the integration cannot be synced. Professional Services for assistance with integrating in-progress/pre-existing project records are available for an additional fee.
- Compatible with Viewpoint Vista Versions 6.17 and higher. (Older versions aren't excluded, but could potentially encounter issues since we are no longer testing in those versions.)
- Lower than .NET 4.6.1
- Mismatched Viewpoint® Vista™ Company numbers in HQ Company Setup. If integrating Co 1, all modules need to be setup to use Co 1.
- Vendor Types in Procore.
- Sub jobs in Procore are not supported. Vista jobs will always be imported as primary jobs.
- Only Prime Contracts tied to a single Vista job can be imported to Procore. Multiple jobs with a single contract is not supported.
- The Ryvit Connector does not integrate with the Viewpoint® Vista™ PM Module, although some information will be visible as this information is in the Job Cost(JC) tables.
- Viewpoint® Vista™ JC Contract Item Numbers will not integrate, Procore will auto-number starting at '1'.
- Phase Codes in Viewpoint® Vista™ that include a SPACE. Note: Whenever a phase code in Viewpoint® Vista™ includes a SPACE, it will be imported into Procore as an underscore (_) character.
- Non-use of Cost Types. Cost Types must be enabled and a standard cost type list must be used.
- Integrate an active Procore project (i.e., that was created prior to the Procore account being integrated with Integration by Ryvit).
- Integrated Payment Applications.
- Export commitments created in Viewpoint® Vista™ to a Procore project.
- Current Estimates from Viewpoint® Vista™
- Unit based Prime Contracts.
- Multiple Jobs to one Prime Contract.
- AP unapproved invoice payments.
- How does the Viewpoint® Vista™ connect to Procore?
The two systems connect with the Ryvit Service. This is a lightweight Windows service that is installed in your environment during the implementation process. It utilizes the HTTP Secure (HTTPS) protocol and an internal Representational State Transfer (REST) API to:
- Authenticate and verify user access permission.
- Securely package and synchronize data between Procore and the Ryvit Service.
- How often can I sync data using the Viewpoint® Vista™ connector?
When your company has enabled the Company level ERP Integrations tool in Procore and configured it to work with the Integration by Ryvit connector, automatic synchronization occurs once every hour by default. The auto-sync schedule cannot be changed.
To learn about the types of data that is synced, see What data is synced with the Integration by Ryvit connector?